Educational Innovation is a catalyst for change in the educational model. Emerging technologies, new processes, new habits of society should be incorporated into the educational system. But this incorporation must be done under the guidelines of the educational innovationIdentifying the latest trends, implementing innovative educational best practices, learning from the innovative teachers and sharing knowledge and experiences, are key factors to innovate in an effective and efficient way.
In this fourth edition of the track “Educational Innovation” in TEEM conference, we want to create a space for the growth of knowledge in educational innovation, so we invite you to send your work to share knowledge and exchange experiences, with preferences in the next lines but not exclusively.
This track wants to have results of the technologies/methodologies application that meet real needs in the following areas:
- Active and cooperative methodologies with students
- Adaptive learning with technologies
- Knowledge management systems in education
- New methodologies and technologies for distance learning
- Tendencies: Flip teaching, Innovative MOOCs, Learning communities, Portfolios, etc.
- Training in generic competences
Session will be organized in thematic threads. Each thread will be presented as an interactive panel in which the participants will have 10 minutes following a debate about it.
Submission dates: July 1th, 2017.
Submission format: http://2017.teemconference.eu/submission/
Submissions must be done through: To be defined.
Track Scientific Committee
- María Luisa Sein-Echaluce (University of Zaragoza, Spain) – Co-Chair
- Ángel Fidalgo (Technical University of Madrid, Spain) – Co-Chair
- Alicia García Holgado (University of Salamanca, Spain)
- Ana Martín-Suárez (University of Salamanca, Spain)
- Ana Rosa Abadía (University of Zaragoza, Spain)
- Danuse Bauerova (VTC Technical University, Czech Republic)
- Dolores Lerís (University of Zaragoza, Spain)
- Erla M. Morales Morgado (University of Salamanca, Spain)
- Faraón Llorens (University of Alicante, Spain)
- Fernando Martínez Abad (University of Salamanca, Spain)
- Francisco José García Peñalvo (University of Salamanca, Spain)
- Gianpiero Limongiello (CINECA- Consorzio Interuniversitario, Milan, Italy)
- Javier Esteban (University of Zaragoza, Spain)
- Javier Sánchez Medina (University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain)
- Jorge Joo Nagata (University of Salamanca, Spain)
- José Carlos Sánchez Prieto (University of Salamanca, Spain)
- Juan Cruz Benito (University of Salamanca, Spain)
- Laura Briz (University of Salamanca, Spain)
- Margarita Martínez (Technical University of Madrid, Spain)
- María Soledad Ramírez Montoya (Tecnológico de Monterrey, México)
- Miguel Ángel Conde (University of León, Spain)
- Miguel Hernández (Catholic University of Valencia)
- Sara Bozzini (CINECA – Consorzio Interuniversitario, Milán, Italy)
- Susana Olmos Migueláñez (University of Salamanca, Spain)
- Vicente Martínez (Universitat Jaume I de Castellón, Spain)
Dra. Mª Luisa Sein-Echaluce
Coord. Grupo GIDTIC
President of Scientific Committee of CINAIC
University of Zaragoza
María de Luna, 3
Dr. Ángel Fidalgo-Blanco
Laboratory of Innovation in Information Technologies. LITI
Technical University of Madrid
President of Organization Committee of CINAIC
Ríos Rosas, 21